PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm Mike

mike
April 22nd, 2010, 08:56 AM
Ok, I'm Mike of KarensCookies.net (http://www.karenscookies.net). I just finished setting up this forum and am now testing it.

I'm excited about this forum and hope everyone who joins will enjoy it and find it useful. If there are any issues or questions, feel free to contact me or post in the "Website Help" forum.

As for an introduction I run Karen's Cookies with the beautiful and talented Karen. We have a lot of fun with it and really have LOVED seeing the wonderful cookie creations that people have made. Although I handle most of the technical aspects of the web site, customer care, and order fulfillment, I have dabbled in the cookie decorating a bit here and there. I'm not that good at it, but I enjoy it and would love to improve.

Ok, that's it for now. Whether you're a cookie decorator extraordinaire or just starting to learn, please register and start contributing to the forum. I'm excited to get to know you.

karen
April 26th, 2010, 02:26 AM
Hi Mike! Did you know that one of your eyes is bigger than the other? At least it looks that way in your picture.:lol:

cookiecrazie
April 26th, 2010, 02:41 AM
You guys crack me up!

Mike.....your skin is green. Yuck! What have you been eating? :)))

cindy58
April 26th, 2010, 02:16 PM
That can happen with green fondant.

Christina
April 27th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Hello and thanks for setting this forum up for us! I have really enjoyed Karen's videos, too! Very, very helpful!

Lisa
April 28th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Mike, I don't care if one eye is bigger than the other or if you have been eating green fondant! I just want to know where you got your ride!! Can I have one? LOVE IT:) I think that would help me get to Wal-Mart quicker and I would not have to worry about parking:)

Brenda
April 28th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Hi Mike. Thank you soooo much for setting up this awesome board for us! It's so exciting to see something just for cookiers!!! :) You're wonderful! :)