PDA

View Full Version : Baking Supply Swap - I got mine! (new thread)

DippinPops
October 5th, 2010, 02:10 AM
(I posted this under the old thread but decided to put it in a new one so everyone can tell us what you got!)

Ok has anyone received their packages yet? I did late last week but waited till today to open it (I have been sick and haven't done much baking the last 2 weeks anyway!)... Anyway, I LOVE my package - I got multi-Halloween sprinkles, some spatulas, and my FAVE thing was the set of 3 1-cup silicone bowls with lids for mixing my icing & pouring into my bottles! I saw them once & didn't buy them and could never find them again... Need more! Thanks so much to Amy aka Sugar Coated Mommy! Also thanks to Crafty Ann for the idea, and to Ashley for hosting!

Michelle

polkadot
October 5th, 2010, 04:24 PM
I know nothing about this swap, but those silicone bowls sound fabulous! Could you post a link to them or provide the brand and info from the packaging so I can find them?

DippinPops
October 6th, 2010, 05:55 AM
Well, I guess nobody else got theirs? I haven't heard from my recipient yet if she did or didn't - oh, well, wish there would have been more participants. : (

Polkadot I looked at the package and apparently they are a Target item - I have looked there before & never seen them but I will have to look again... Michael Graves Design 3 piece flexible bowl set with lids - not only are they flexible, but microwaveable too!

polkadot
October 6th, 2010, 04:32 PM
I will have to look for them. Thanks!

LornaDoone
October 6th, 2010, 11:09 PM
I just got home from work and my package was at my back door. I was so excited to open it. I absoluetly LOVE, LOVE , LOVE everything. Thank You Lynnette for everything ! I got : PME Writing tube , decorating tip cover set ( didn't even know there was such a thing ) , cookie stencils ( can't wait to try stenciling ) , 4 different baby themed cookie cutters ( needed for my nieces baby shower ) , and assorted handmade cards ( totally awesome cards ) . I have to sit down and read all the cards yet, but they are wonderful. THANK YOU ...

Thank You, also, Crafty Ann for this fun idea. I had never heard of this before and totally enjoyed shopping and receiving my package. Also, Thank You, Ashley for making this happen.

If anyone wants to do this again sometime .... count me in for sure ! !

Lorna

barbieitch
October 7th, 2010, 12:12 AM
Ok, sounds like I totally missed out on this. If there's another one I'm definitely going to sign up.

thecookiesheet
October 12th, 2010, 03:44 AM
I just now have had some time to see this thread. I have been working on an order of 300 cookies so it has been a long 2 weeks (I also work full time). Lorna provided me with the best package and it was at the perfect time since I was making all those cookies. She put in coffee themed dishtowls, a wilton cooling rack, homemade dollies, PME tips (which I had never used before and absolutely love now), a coupler, a disposable decorating bag (I think it might have been Ateco?), americolor, christmas cookie cutters, chocolate chip cookie recipe, magazines, a cookie/brownie spatula, packaging bags, ribbon to tie the bag and more that I can't remember at the moment.

I had such a great time shopping for my person and then receiving my package. I'm glad the Elfster aspect of it went so well. I hope it do something like this again.
Thanks to everyone for participating and thanks Lorna for the package!

Crafty Ann
October 17th, 2010, 03:00 AM
Hey everybody. Sorry it took so long for me to let everyone know about my package that Dippin Pops sent me. Thank you Dippin Pops, I love them sooo much. This is what I got, and was so excited to receive it. I got food coloring writing pens, amerigel food color, wilton dust powder, number 1,2,& 3 tips & cellophane bags. I've already used my number 1 & 2 tips to decorate my graduation cake to celebrated my graduating from college. Thanks again to Ashley from the "The Cookie Sheet Bakery" for hosting. I had so much fun participating. I hope my swap partner likes hers. Happy Fall Baking everyone. :)

Crafty Ann
October 17th, 2010, 03:25 AM
Oh and if anybody want to see some pictures of my wonderful fun package of what I receive from the sweet Dippin Pops. You can go right on over to my blog at www.themixingbowlcookieshop.blogspot.com Thanks again Dippin Pops. I love receving packages like that in the mail instead of bills. I had fun using my tips.