PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Cookie Construction

amalia
October 16th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Hello....

I just found this website.....what a wonderful place for sharing ideas! So many creative people with amazing talent!!!! My blog is www.cookieconstruction.blogspot.com. Can't wait to visit all of your blogs!!!

Yael
October 16th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Welcome! I just visited your blog and you do beautiful work!
You'll really enjoy the company here!

cookiemookie
October 16th, 2010, 09:29 PM
I just visited your blog...very nice!

You and I already have something in common. I too have a bushel of apples that we picked and I still haven't done anything with them yet! And my favorite movie is also "Waitress"! It so gets me in the mood to make and eat pie!

Thanks for posting the recipe for the apple muffins, I am going to make those very soon. They sound and look wonderful!

Welcome to our cookie group, you will love it here! You do great cookies also!

Cookies by Sandra
October 17th, 2010, 03:38 AM
welcome, great blog!

tdodd00
October 17th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Welcome! You are going to love it here!

Sugar Tapestry
October 17th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Welcome Amalia! This is a great forum! You'll find great gals ... (EDIT: Whoops, sorry Mike and all the other guys!) ... and great tips out here. Although, your cookies are gorgeous!!

I am a newbie to cookie making. I love to cook and bake, but I just picked up this little hobby of cookie making and cookie bouquets back in April. I am not a pro and not in business for myself. I share my cookies with my friends and family. It makes me feel good to bring smiles to their faces. This forum and the internet has been my classroom. There is much to learn! My craft is a work in progress!

So glad to have you out here! I work full-time and bake in my off hours among other things. So my blogging and posting time is limited, but this is one of my favorite sites to visit when time allows! So glad to meet you!