PDA

View Full Version : Cookie Cutters - Duplicates, unused etc etc - anyone interested in a trade/swap?

DnaBoo
December 28th, 2010, 12:47 PM
So I was reading SSB's post about her cookie cutters this morning..

http://sweetsugarbelle.blogspot.com/2010/12/cookie-cutter-crazy.html (and I thought I had a lot of cutters LOL :lol: :eek: :lol:)

...and got to thinking. If I have cutters that aren't being used, have duplicates etc then surely others have the same issue. Wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a trade/swap?

tdodd00
December 28th, 2010, 01:41 PM
This sounds kind of fun...I know that I have a few duplicates. I have re-ordered the same cutters just because I do not have a good "reference guide" as to what inventory I have. This is on my "to-do" list for 2011. How were you planning on doing this...possibly posting a pic of the duplicates and seeing who is interested. I am not sure how soon I can go through my cutters, but I think this is a great idea!

DnaBoo
December 28th, 2010, 06:01 PM
hmm good question Terri lol

I'm open to suggestions but was thinking we could post pics of the duplicates...maybe even just make a photo album here so it's easy to access...name it Duplicates or something simiilar. People can reach out to those who have posted pictures indicating which cutter(s) they are interested in. It would be easy to send an IM here....easy to send...easy to track. :) The original owners would have to be diligent in either removing the pictures that have been claimed or marking it as claimed.

I'll probably get pics of mine up either today or tomorrow....

Sugar Tapestry
December 30th, 2010, 01:25 AM
I'm in! As soon as I can go through mine, I can post pics or a list. Off the top of my head, some of my dup's are: star, pumpkin and several other halloween cutters, heart (different sizes). I know I need a balloon cutter and others, just can't think what they are right now. When the exchange is up and running, let me know. I'd love to participate.

Sugar Boy
December 30th, 2010, 04:10 AM
I love the idea, but I have a question or two. Should the swappee or swapper pay postage?

Is this a swap of cutters or give-away of extra ones?

I might have a duplicate or two, but am interested in the rusty, old cutters that people are ready to throw out (I use them to decorate my kitchen.) and would be willing to pay postage for these.

DippinPops
December 30th, 2010, 06:53 AM
Sounds great, but I won't get to even lookin until later next week! Will keep checking back... Great idea!

juliessweets
January 18th, 2011, 08:50 PM
I'm in!

Edible Art
January 18th, 2011, 08:56 PM
I'm in too!