PDA

View Full Version : Hobby Lobby

TheRedCooky
March 17th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Does Hobby Lobby put theme items like St Patty's day on clearance? If so, when? It's a half hour away and today would be better to go than tomorrow...

Donna Bailey
March 17th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Does Hobby Lobby put theme items like St Patty's day on clearance? If so, when? It's a half hour away and today would be better to go than tomorrow...

Ours had St. Pat's on 40% off this week. Last week I got the last set at our store for 30% off. Figured that was better than totally missing it. Don't know when they put on clearance aisle though

mpetty
March 17th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Usually clearance is the first business day after the holiday has passed. Valentine's Day stuff was 70% off the first week afterward, and then the remnants were on sale for 90% off during the second week afterward. Not much left by that point, but I did find a dish for 70 cents and 3 big rolls of patterned cellophane wrap for 39 cents each. :)

focadima
March 17th, 2011, 04:53 PM
My experience with HL holiday clearance is this

first few days after it is 50% off

then it goes to %66
then %75 then %80 or 90

If there is something I like holiday themed I buy it when it first comes out with a %40 off coupon--or with some holidays--WEEKS before the actually holiday it goes on sale for 50% off--easier to get right away then hope to find it marked down

Nanny's Sugar Cookies
March 18th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Hmmm...Lisa you seem to have hobby lobby experience :) we just got one last fall, I love it! I guess better stop by today after my car is finished

focadima
March 18th, 2011, 05:06 PM
LOL Big time scrapbooker for YEARS so always hit HL up first thing monday morning for the sales :)

SugarDeaux
March 19th, 2011, 12:23 AM
I want a Hobby Lobby!!!

DippinPops
March 19th, 2011, 03:10 AM
Well, I went this morning, the day after St. Patrick's Day, to get the cookie cutter set with "the" hat - I saw a bunch of them the other day... Well, the St. Pat's clearance selection was sooo small I almost didn't find it - there were all of 3 items (no cutters : )

Edible Art
March 19th, 2011, 03:39 AM
I got cookie cutters last week for 30% off.

CindyW
March 19th, 2011, 03:45 AM
I wish I had a hobby lobby!
I have an AC Moore and a Michaels, but they are both 30 miles away.
I do most of my cookie shopping online.