PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Oakland, CA

kateskonfections
April 20th, 2011, 01:26 AM
Hi All,

I am so pleased to have found this blog! It is so full of great information and cookie inspiration. I have already referenced many different posts since joining just a few weeks ago.

I caught the baking bug from my grandmother as a kid, but I have been making decorated cookies seriously for only a short while now. Thank you to everyone for posting their knowledge, experiences, ideas, successes and tribulations so rookies like me can learn and improve. I have attached somme pics below - I would love to have feedback from all the cookie experts here!

If there are any cookiers in the SF bay area looking to meet like-minded friends, let's get together! My other friends just don't understand the cookies!

Thanks again,

Jessica
katesconfections

Donna Bailey
April 20th, 2011, 02:59 AM
Welcome, Jessica. You do marvelous decorating.......I love your Onsies and especially the lacy shimmer-dusted ones! Glad you've joined us.

Anita1956
April 20th, 2011, 04:11 AM
Jessica,

Hey Girl, I'm not all that far from you. Just out in Contra Costa in Danville. I got the baking bug from my Grandma too but only started into the "cookie biz" the first of this year. I'm in the midst of family matters right now but when life returns to as normal as it ever gets, I'd love to get together, perhaps out at my place for a little joint cookie decorating :)

focadima
April 20th, 2011, 04:22 AM
*jealous*