PDA

View Full Version : Michaels--Duff line

focadima
May 17th, 2010, 02:04 AM
I was at a larger Michael's today--I noticed they have a whole line of Duff cake decorating stuff ( ace of cakes)

the thing I was most excited about is his food coloring --I very carefully pry'd the bottom open so I could see what the bottles look like--well they looked EXACTLY like the americolor gels!--they only had 3 different box sets each with 4 different colors--7.99 regular so very decent with a 40% off coupon . If you are like me and cant find the colors locally and want to try them--look at Michaels

Jane Austin
May 17th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Thanks Lisa for the info I love Duffs cakes !

Mellie
May 19th, 2010, 07:04 PM
I just found the line of Duff's product at Michael's as well. I did notice that the decorating tips looked very high quality. I was surprised at how heavy duty they looked.

lenibvs
May 23rd, 2010, 02:15 PM
I just saw his fondant advertised in Michael's ad this week. Really, all of his stuff, but the fondant caught my eye. He uses Satin Ice on his show. I wonder if they made it for him. No where around here sells any fondant, so I will be checking it out tomorrow.

bonniebakes
May 23rd, 2010, 03:33 PM
I haven't seen it in my area yet, but I have heard that the fondant with his name on it that will be selling in Micheal's is Satin Ice.