PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Pumkin
August 27th, 2011, 07:15 PM
I've been decorating cookies for a few months now and, like so many others on this site, I can't stop!! I've got so much to learn, though. I'm really glad I found this site! I had no idea that cookie decorating was such a big thing. I got started because my daughter and I decided to decorate some cookies to send to her boyfriend who was in Afghanistan at the time. We decorated a few cookies - quite simply - with the Wilton premade cookie icing and I thought "There has to be a better way to do this!" So I googled and found hundreds of pages and people and... just too many to count!! I've been hooked ever since.:D
Oh. P.S. I know pumpkin has a "p" in it. I mispelled it on purpose. ;)

Nanny's Sugar Cookies
August 27th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Welcome Pumkin, this site is the best place for all cookie cutter addicts. I love this forum. What state are you from. I'm in Virginia waiting for hurricane Irene to hit :)

Pumkin
August 27th, 2011, 07:51 PM
I'm in Louisiana, so I'm familiar with hurricanes. My cousins are in Virginia Beach. I hope things go ok for y'all and it doesn't get too bad!

barbieitch
August 27th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Welcome Pumkin!

Donna Bailey
August 27th, 2011, 10:20 PM
Welcome to you!

hctreats
August 27th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Welcome, Pumkin! You will have fun, and enjoy learning from the many kind people at this site!

So Cute Cookies
August 27th, 2011, 11:39 PM
Welcome Pumkin! This is a great resource for cookie people! Some amazingly talented people out there...
Where in LA are you? I am originally from N.O. have a lot of family allover LA and currently live in Southern California..
Kris

DippinPops
August 27th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Welcome! This is definitely the place to be to learn & share : )

focadima
August 28th, 2011, 03:03 AM
Welcome!!