PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for rolls of cellophane or bags?

Tammie
September 16th, 2011, 03:01 AM
I am a new cookier and trying to figure out about cookies on a stick. Any help would be appreciated. I can't decide to cut squares of cellophane to package or use cellophane bags, I am not shipping them just want to add a ribbon and a small item( its a baby shower) maybe use a zig zag scissors.

CindyW
September 16th, 2011, 03:05 AM
I think most of us here use a cello bag placed over just the cookie and tied with a ribbon.

Tammie
September 16th, 2011, 03:11 AM
What about the edge? Is that what its called or the seal? I have some of both to play with cant wait till sat. to start! LOL

Kimmier
September 16th, 2011, 03:12 AM
I used the "cheater" method for cookies on a stick. Bake the cookies with out the stick, then bag the decorated cookie, then tape the stick to the back of the bag, then tie with ribbon...easy peasy....I am not sure where I saw the idea...maybe CookieCrazie? I will look and see if I can find it!

Kimmier
September 16th, 2011, 03:19 AM
Found it....I knew it was Pam...she has the best ideas! Here is the link to her method....while you are there look around.....she has tons of helpful tips!

http://cookiecrazie.blogspot.com/2011/01/more-custom-cutting-and-ummmm-bleeding.html

The Cookie Corner AZ
September 16th, 2011, 04:58 AM
I use a cello bag and tie with a ribbon. If the bag is too long, I cut it with zig-zags before putting it on the cookie.

Tammie
September 17th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Thanks Kimmier now I have another blog to get lost in!! LOL