PDA

View Full Version : Hello....it's been a while :) (Items for sale...cheap!)

DnaBoo
October 28th, 2011, 09:02 PM
wow...I've been gone a looooooooong time :cry: but I guess that comes with the territory with the type of job I have. (I travel a LOT :knockout:)

I have so much stuff that I'm not using at the moment (duplicate cutters, chocolate molds, sprinkles etc). Is there anyone looking for anything in particular? I'll list what I have below but unfortunately, I won't have time to take pictures of everything. :o But I promise all of it is in great condition...some of it still new/unused! To say I went a little cookie cutter crazy is an understatement lol I need to make room in my kitchen and will be getting rid of quite a bit.

I noticed there's a traveling box...what an awesome idea!! Maybe I'll be able to get in on that when I'm not traveling so much.

To keep things simple, shipping will be USPS priority flat rate. Cost of the cutter is included next to the cutter. Post here what you are interested in and I'll send you a private message here with the cost including shipping. Payment accepted via paypal only so I'll need your email address...we can work out details in the PM. I'll send you an invoice and once payment is received I'll send the package out! :) & who knows...you may get a freebie or two!

COOKIE CUTTERS - Tin or plastic, some are plastic coated, some have handles. I've listed next to each item any additional details.

$4.00 Halloween cookie cutter set from Wilton; coated tin (witch hat, broom, boot and cauldron) BRAND NEW! apparently, I already had this at home. This is what I get for shopping when out of town for work.
$2.00 Ann Clark - The Bat (new, never used!) **Note: Ann Clark cutters are made of tin and have a handle. Tag is still attached with recipes.
$1.00 wedding cake with heart at top
$1.00 5 point crown cutter, with tin handle
$1.00 cupcake
$1.00 cupcake
$1.00 megaphone
$1.00 holly leaf/berries
$1.00 holly leaf/berries
$1.00 baby bottle
$1.00 sheep
$1.00 white, coated snowflake
$1.00 elephant (really cute!)
$1.00 fire hydrant
$1.00 princess castle (this has small areas that may cause trouble with dough getting stuck but it's approx 4 in tall and 2.25 in across)
$1.00 Love cookie cutter (like the love stamp or love art in Philly)

That's all for now... time to wrangle up more items to post. :)

10/30 Edit -

Taken by Sugar Fairy (Roxanne) - RECEIVED
$2.00 Ann Clark - The Halloween Cat (new, never used!) **Note: Ann Clark cutters are made of tin and have a handle. Tag is still attached with recipes.
$2.00 Ann Clark - Gingerbread Girl (new, never used!)
$2.00 Ann Clark - Gingerbread Boy (new, never used!)
$2.00 Ann Clark - Gingerbread House (new, never used!)
$2.00 Ann Clark - Snowflake (new, never used!)
$2.00 Ann Clark - The Angel (new, never used!)
$1.00 music note

Taken by The Cookie Engineer - RECEIVED
$1.00 lips
$1.00 baby bib
$1.00 dress; tank style
$1.00 baby bottle
$1.00 baseball bat
$1.00 skeleton key
$1.00 beer bottle
$1.00 megaphone

11/03 Edit -

Taken by Christine - RECEIVED
$1.00 JOY - red plastic cutter with small plastic handle; 3.5 x 2; crown logo with HRM in it
$1.00 elephant (really cute!)
$1.00 Love - red plastic cutter with small plastic handle; 3.5 x 2; crown logo with HRM in it

SugarFairy
October 29th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Dina:

I would be interested in the ann clark cutters(except bat...don't need one). Oh and the music note....

The Cookie Engineer
October 29th, 2011, 02:08 AM
I'd like the lips, tank style dress, bib, baby bottle, skeleton key, baseball bat, beer bottle, and megaphone.

DnaBoo
October 31st, 2011, 10:04 PM
Hi Ladies... just a quick message to let you know that I've sent you a PM (& that I'm currently out of town for work but will be back home this Friday). I've set the items you've requested aside.

Thanks!
Dina

trinnie
November 3rd, 2011, 03:14 AM
I'm interested in the LOVE ones!

Christine
November 3rd, 2011, 03:58 PM
I'm interested in these:
$1.00 Love - red plastic cutter with small plastic handle; 3.5 x 2; crown logo with HRM in it
$1.00 JOY - red plastic cutter with small plastic handle; 3.5 x 2; crown logo with HRM in it
and the elephants!

Thank you! :)

DnaBoo
November 4th, 2011, 01:21 AM
I'm interested in the LOVE ones!
Hi Trinnie :) I only have one of the "LOVE" style. Did you want something else? So it just dawned on me that you possibly wanted the red, plastic Love cutter as well. (it's been a long day lol) Let me know as Christine is interested in that one too.

DnaBoo
November 4th, 2011, 01:25 AM
I'm interested in these:
and the elephants!

Thank you! :)

Hi Christine :) The red Love cutter may be claimed. I'm waiting on Trinnie to verify if she wanted that one as well. Also, did you want both elephant cutters or just one?

The Cookie Engineer
November 11th, 2011, 01:58 AM
I got my cutters yesterday!! Thank you for the little extra reward, too.

DnaBoo
November 12th, 2011, 03:32 PM
You're welcome! Glad it arrived safe & sound :)

DnaBoo
November 26th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Just a quick note to bump this for others just joining or if you're interested in something yourself. If no more responses, I'll put them in a box to be included in the traveling cookie boxes! :)