PDA

View Full Version : If price was not an issue, would you rather have...

tdodd00
May 29th, 2010, 07:49 PM
a Kopykake projector or an Edible Ink Printer? I think the intial cost of a Kopykake would be more, but those edible ink cartridges are not cheap, so I am not really sure they aren't very similar in cost anyway. Just curious if money were no issue at all which one, if either, would you prefer?

I am a gadget freak, and these both really intrigue me...anyone else feel the same?

jennsjava
May 29th, 2010, 09:48 PM
KopyKake! No offense to anyone who does the edible images, I just perfer a decorated cookie over a picture cookie. I told everyone who usually buys me a Birthday present that they should get together and order on for me for my Birthday. It is at the end of June so we shall see what happens!

Yadkin Valley Cookies
May 29th, 2010, 09:56 PM
I think I would pick the KopyKake too. Just think of all the images you could put on a cookie! I'd love to have one.

Brenda
May 29th, 2010, 11:46 PM
Definitely a Kopykake! I've had the edible printer, and it has been a few years, but it gave me nothing but a migraine. The ink always dried, it was a total PIA. But I LOVE my Kopykake!!!

tdodd00
May 30th, 2010, 12:21 AM
Brenda, which model do you have?

vtay
May 30th, 2010, 12:34 AM
kopykake. I have the edible printer. like it. but people don't want to pay the extra for a cookie that is printed. the ink IS a pia!

PaintedCookie
May 30th, 2010, 12:54 AM
What I would like to know how does the printed sheet attach to your cookie and does it have a taste?

Lynda's Sweet Edibles
June 5th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Definitely a Kopykake! I've had the edible printer, and it has been a few years, but it gave me nothing but a migraine. The ink always dried, it was a total PIA. But I LOVE my Kopykake!!!

Brenda I am seriously thinking about getting a Kopykake and would also like to know what model you have. I was on there website and saw thay have one thats $495 and on that is in the $250 ballpark. I'm wondering if that one would be sufficient.