PDA

View Full Version : Hooray for karenscookies.net !

TheBakehouseCookie
June 8th, 2010, 02:38 AM
I know others have sung the praises of Karen and Mike at karenscookies.net.....but I wanted to do so again! I recently placed my second order ever from them, and I was as happy as the first time! It is so lovely to receive an order with a handwritten "thank-you" and a little surprise of a pack of fun sprinkles! And it arrived lickety-split! I found this forum through their website, and now I can see even more what friendly and helpful people they are....I wish you much success with your website and new store. And I encourage all forum readers to order from them!!

cookiecrazie
June 8th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Amen. They are the best! :)

Nani Bear's Treats- cub#1
June 8th, 2010, 02:49 PM
I to have only good things to say about them. Thank you so much karen you are one of my inspirations, thanks for the video tutorials and the website it has so much information that us newbies really love. thanks again.

Shana
June 8th, 2010, 06:25 PM
I ordered from them for the 1st time and I was so impressed. Fast shipping, loved the handwritten note and the sprinkles. The extra touches are what I think sets them apart from the rest. Great company!!

alysestanley
June 8th, 2010, 06:26 PM
I agree!! So great! Getting ready to make my 2nd order!

islandladypr
June 8th, 2010, 07:07 PM
I absolutely agree!!! They are great....I have ordered from them twice already...

Edible Art
June 8th, 2010, 09:37 PM
They are awesome! I placed an order on last week and needed it in three days, it was here in two! They are great, and I love the sprinkles too!

karen
June 9th, 2010, 04:27 AM
Wow, you guys are awesome! Thanks so much! That makes my day. It's easy to have good customer service when we have such awesome customers!

alysestanley
June 12th, 2010, 03:37 AM
Can't wait to get my 2nd order. Placed it today and got shipment notice in less then 2 hours! Thanks Karen! ;)

karen
June 12th, 2010, 03:56 AM
Hey, no problem! That was all Mike today. He's pretty speedy! :D Have fun with your new stuff!

Alibeebu
June 14th, 2010, 07:26 AM
I agree! I have ordered from them and have never had a better experience ordering supplies. I think I'm about to hop on and order some stuff right now! (OK not right now because it's 1:20 am here in Texas and I REALLY need to go to bed).... TOMORROW!! YAY!

Sugarbabee7
June 22nd, 2010, 10:56 PM
I love Karen and Mike's store its awesome business and A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++TopNOtch service...

debdegeer
June 24th, 2010, 12:18 AM
Just got my first order from Karen and Mike! Very speedy and thanks for the handwritten note and the sprinkles. I'm so excited, I can't wait to start cutting out cookies tonight!! Thanks guys!

yumyumcooky1
June 25th, 2010, 03:22 AM
Just got my first order from Karen & Mike--it won't be my last! Speedy delivery even almost all the way across the country. Can't wait to make strawberries and dogwood cookies. Thanks for the sprinkles and the handwritten note. So glad I found this site, I have learned something every time I get on. The only thing is once I get on, I don't know enough to get off!

Alibeebu
June 25th, 2010, 04:32 AM
Just placed another order!! Can't wait to get my supplies!! :)

Alibeebu
June 29th, 2010, 03:12 AM
Just got my order!! yay!! and it came with 4th of July sprinkles!! yay!! I am SO going to use these this week!

DippinPops
June 29th, 2010, 06:24 AM
I just placed my second order too. The first one was so neatly packed (how'd they do that!) and the sprinkles were a nice surprise! Thanks guys!

karen
July 1st, 2010, 11:19 PM
Thanks for the praise everybody! That Mike-- he's a championship packer. When I first opened the business, I was getting about 2 orders a week, so I had PLENTY of time to wrap everything all pretty and carefully. :D I found that people really liked it and appreciated it, so as we got busier, I just kept doing it. When we got so busy that Mike came on full-time I was kind of worried that he wouldn't do as good of a packing job as I did (yeah, a little control freak issue there). Wasn't I humbled to find out that he could do it better AND faster than me? Sigh. :D

vtay
July 2nd, 2010, 01:37 PM
Placed my first order last night...................I had a question and hit the "live chat" button and Mike was actually there! Kind of like a mini-celebrity to me!

Can't wait to get my stuff.................

PaintedCookie
July 2nd, 2010, 01:54 PM
My husband opened my package while I had my hands in cookie dough. He was very impressed on the packing too. But then he looked at me and said..."you needed more cutters?" And I replied, and "you need more drill bits?" (he's a carpenter).:lol:

Alibeebu
July 2nd, 2010, 03:26 PM
My husband opened my package while I had my hands in cookie dough. He was very impressed on the packing too. But then he looked at me and said..."you needed more cutters?" And I replied, and "you need more drill bits?" (he's a carpenter).:lol:

hahahaha!!!

tdodd00
July 2nd, 2010, 04:51 PM
Yep, just received another order from Karen/Mike...great presentation and super fast shipping! Thanks so much~