PDA

View Full Version : My New Packagaing - BRP Box Shop and PaperJacks

DippinPops
April 24th, 2012, 03:38 AM
I always buy my boxes from BRP Box Shop and I added a few elements from PaperJacks at Spring Fling... Since I don't "advertise" I like how it still gets my cookie name on there.

focadima
April 24th, 2012, 03:45 AM
oh Michelle those turned out great ( how did I not see them before we left?? )

I forgot to fill a box up with muffins for you and put one of my new happy birthday tags on it--LOL

Jill W.
April 24th, 2012, 03:51 AM
OOOOHHHHHH! I love it! How do they attach to the box? Did they print those up for you at SF? I really like it!

focadima
April 24th, 2012, 03:54 AM
they printed up the tags there the pink ribbon--is paper ribbon--very very pretty paper ribbon--hmmm in someones post there is a pic of the display

these are the same boxes i showed you last week. I have them in kraft--and thanks to cindyW i have them in white too!

DippinPops
April 24th, 2012, 03:55 AM
oh Michelle those turned out great ( how did I not see them before we left?? )

I forgot to fill a box up with muffins for you and put one of my new happy birthday tags on it--LOL

I just put them together this morning. And the cake was MORE than sufficient lol!

DippinPops
April 24th, 2012, 03:57 AM
OOOOHHHHHH! I love it! How do they attach to the box? Did they print those up for you at SF? I really like it!

Thanks! I cut the paper to fit in the corner, and the tag is actually printed on sticker paper so I am just going to attach it that way (no sticky on the paper - hoping I don't need to, anyway!). Yes, she printed them up right there - I bought the PDF for $10 so I can print them, and resize them too. Wish I could change the color occasionally, but it's my favorite color, and I like it against the kraft boxes.

thatsjustdelish
April 24th, 2012, 03:58 AM
So cute! Who is paperjacks and how does that work? Details please, pretty please...I'm on a packaging addiction lately

DippinPops
April 24th, 2012, 04:02 AM
So cute! Who is paperjacks and how does that work? Details please, pretty please...I'm on a packaging addiction lately

She does paper ribbon rolls, labels, tags and bag toppers.

www.Paperjacks.com
www.Paperjacks.etsy.com

frostedbylesley
April 24th, 2012, 04:19 AM
Oh, those look awesome!! I'm holding out until she gets Tiffany blue ribbon. Then I have to decide between the quadrafoil and the damask patterns.

Both PJ and BRP rocked.

CindyW
April 24th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Nice nice nice Michelle!
And a smart way to economize on the ribbon!

I was thinking I'd go thru a bunch of it if I wrapped the boxes!