Thread: Almond Extract in bulk?

Almond Extract in bulk?

I use pure vanilla and almond extracts. I get my vanilla in bulk from costco, but have no idea where I could get the almond extract in bulk.

Where do you get your almond extract (pure not imitation) for the best price?

Janis

Janis, my suggestion would be silvercloudestates.com. They have the best products....natural flavors, in bulk sizes. I'm not sure if they're the cheapest but they would be comparable and their quality is superior. I have about five flavors somewhere out there in UPSland making their way to my front door.

I buy mine at sams in 8 oz bottles--but last time I went to restaurant depot ( which I have a card for) I bought a 32 oz bottle basically teh price oz for ounce as sam's

I get my almond extract at Costco Business store. Our regular Costco only has vanilla--no almond extract.

Quote Originally Posted by Anita1956 View Post
    Janis, my suggestion would be silvercloudestates.com. They have the best products....natural flavors, in bulk sizes. I'm not sure if they're the cheapest but they would be comparable and their quality is superior. I have about five flavors somewhere out there in UPSland making their way to my front door.
    You posted about them before if I'm not mistaken. I took a quick peek and ordered 8 oz. of vanilla beans, which is about 40 beans. My mother and I make our own vanilla extract. They have a great price for vanilla beans.

I didn't look at the almond extract. I usually get mine at Smart n Final. A 16 oz bottle costs me about $1.50 more than a 1 oz. bottle at Walmart.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Boy View Post
    You posted about them before if I'm not mistaken. I took a quick peek and ordered 8 oz. of vanilla beans, which is about 40 beans. My mother and I make our own vanilla extract. They have a great price for vanilla beans.

I didn't look at the almond extract. I usually get mine at Smart n Final. A 16 oz bottle costs me about $1.50 more than a 1 oz. bottle at Walmart.
    SugarBoy,

I normally get the same size almond extract at Smart N Final and while I'm happy with it I wanted to give SilverCloudEstates a try just because their vanilla bean paste is so superior to anything I've ever used before. I'm hoping the same is true of their extracts

Thanks! I knew I could count on this forum! I just finished up an order for a bridal shower today and am going to definitely need to find bulk almond extract. I wish costco would carry it!

Sam's in Florida has a 16 oz bottle of Almond extract for $12.28
    Adrienne

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne View Post
    Sam's in Florida has a 16 oz bottle of Almond extract for $12.28
    Adrienne
    Awesome! Maybe our Sams will start carrying this as well. Last time I checked they only had vanilla. Thanks for sharing!

I was going to say, the Sam's in Pennsylvania carries the 16 oz bottle of almond extract for around $12 dollars. And to marymoon, it's worth a shot checking out Sam's again because mine has only just recently started carrying it.