Thread: Email for forgotten password

Email for forgotten password

Hi Mike,

I had forgotten my password and did an email request last night. I never got an email. I then re-sent another email request around 9am. It's now 1pm and I still never received the email. Thank goodness, I remembered what my password was and was able to log in. But there is a problem with the website NOT sending out the emails for people to reset thier password.

Just an FYI.

I leave myself logged in....figure there's nothing in this post I need to protect. Then again, maybe I should be protecting all these fabulous designs and recipes better!!!!

There is a problem with emails. I am supposed to get email notification when I get a PM, but never receive any.

Also, this site won't keep me logged in for more than 10 minutes or so unless I am active - so if I'm typing a post & it takes a little long, or I get distracted, I get logged out & have to start all over. Although I can browse the site without being logged on, I can't click on any of the attachments (photos) - wish it would just keep me logged on!

@ Michelle....are you sure it's the site or could it be your computer settings?? I NEVER log off and when I click the site from my bookmarks bar, it opens right up and shows that I am logged on.

I think a lot of people have the same issue. For a while it did keep me logged on, but then it just stopped. I also have the notification issues with email though. Oh, well, small price to pay for a priceless forum!

Quote Originally Posted by lmcgmsing View Post
    @ Michelle....are you sure it's the site or could it be your computer settings?? I NEVER log off and when I click the site from my bookmarks bar, it opens right up and shows that I am logged on.
    Same here...always stayed logged on. Only needed my password when we got a new computer and then I am always on with this one too.

Thyjuan....did you send Mike a PM? That is the best way to reach him : )