Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have a source for edible images?

Anyone have a source for edible images?

I have a request for 120 cookies with a logo on them.

Is is possible to email a logo and have it printed on edible image paper?

I was going to ask Santa for a printer for christmas, but the ink is so expensive, I really
    don't know if I want one.

If you have a printer, what kind do you have?

I have a Canon MX860 and buy my icing sheets and ink from icingimages.com Icing Images will print eis for you and sometimes Debbie can recommend someone in your area to help you out.They are good folks!

Love to be able to do what ever images I want to. Here is a pic of some containers I picked up at Christmas time and made the cookies to match.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_1370 resized.jpg  

I also have the MX 870 and buy icing sheets from icingimages or kopykake, I did the truck logo last week that I posted.
    Joanne AKA Cut It Out -cookies by Joanne

www.cutitoutsugarcookies.com

What a cute idea! Mind if I steal...ummm, I mean BORROW it?

Quote Originally Posted by linedancer View Post
    I have a Canon MX860 and buy my icing sheets and ink from icingimages.com Icing Images will print eis for you and sometimes Debbie can recommend someone in your area to help you out.They are good folks!

Love to be able to do what ever images I want to. Here is a pic of some containers I picked up at Christmas time and made the cookies to match.
    Those are just darling, linedancer!!!!
    Blessings, Donna B.
    The Cookie Patch
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000474009899

I've bought images from sellers on Etsy. I love Etsy.com because I like to support "the little guy."

Thanks for your kind words, they were lots of fun to do. I got these at the dollar tree a couple of years ago, haven't seen any there since. They have the nice round containers, but they are in red, gold, and silver. I think I might still use the images, print and cut one of them from cardstock to put on the lid of the red, gold or silver containers and offer them for sale this year. I sure do wish I could find some more of the ones with the pics on them though!! And yes, anyone can steal mmm..borrow the idea. Good luck on finding the containers, and if you do, please let me know where. Thanks.

If I have no plans to buy an edible image printer but want to buy a sheet with a specific logo printed on them, where would I go to have that done? A bakery or a cake supply store? I have never used them but would like to try them out on an order I got from a friend. Would I print off the logo I need and they would make a sheet of them? Sorry to sound ignorant about them, but have never used them.

I found a source online called fairytaleweddingstore.com and they quoted 8.99 per sheet of 12 and 5.98 to ship. Is that a comparable price or should I look around? . I checked etsy and ebay and didnt see the logo for sale that I need. (Juicy Couture)
    Kris

OK, I just have to ask. What does an edible image taste like? I have seen some pretty cool things done and I can think of many more, but all I can think of is chewing on paper when I was a kid! Does the paper dissolve or what?

Curious minds want to know!

Sue