Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Year's Cookies

New Year's Cookies

Have you all seen Sugarbelle's New Years cookies on Flickr? Really, I didn't think she could do any that were more spectacular than last year, but I love these even more. She just gets better and better......
    Last edited by vtay; December 28th, 2011 at 03:18 PM.

Weird...I used to look at her Flickr all the time, but your link tells me that I don't have permission to view the picture
    Terri
    There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

Fresh Cut Flours

Well, hmmm...........I deleted the post so as not to frustrate people............maybe I put the link in wrong.............

Maybe if you just go to her thread and "search"?

Here's a link to her Facebook photo of them. They are terrific! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Also I love A Dozen Eggs' New Year's cookies, too: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

A-Ma-Zing...but I wouldn't expect less! She definitely knows how to rock a cookie!
    Terri
    There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

Fresh Cut Flours

Both are fabulous! I just don't know if I can bake another batch this week!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Both are fabulous! I just don't know if I can bake another batch this week!
    I agree, plus I think all my friends and family are cookie-d out! I know I am!
    I might have to wait until Valentines, although I do need to bake some basketball (Lakers) cookies soon for a co-worker of my husband who asked for them.
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by KrisCraft View Post
    I agree, plus I think all my friends and family are cookie-d out! I know I am!
    I might have to wait until Valentines, although I do need to bake some basketball (Lakers) cookies soon for a co-worker of my husband who asked for them.
    Kris
    I know what you mean. I'd love to play with some winter designs - snowmen, snowflakes, hats/mittens, etc., but I don't know anyone who's going to want to look at a cookie for a few weeks, at least. Plus, with all the New Year's diets, Valentine's Day might be the soonest anyone would accept them!

Both are equally great. I am working on a set with a friends daughter for New Years, I will see how they turn out when finished.
    Joanne AKA Cut It Out -cookies by Joanne

www.cutitoutsugarcookies.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Years Cookies 2.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	11744

I just saw these today. I'm doing a thank you New Year platter for a friend but it will be for next week. Otherwise, I'm in need of a little break too. I'm looking forward to making Valentine's Day cookies.