Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question, party favors for a wedding of at 300

Question, party favors for a wedding of at 300

Could someone please tell me about party favors for a wedding. They want my embroidered cookies and my bride and groom hearts. Hearts are 4x5 inches and the rounds are 2.5 inches. How many favors in one bag, or is there just one? Also what would you charge? Same as other cookies or cheaper due to large order? Thanks for any input.
    Last edited by kells1166; January 18th, 2012 at 12:59 PM.

I have done favors both ways--as favors and for the dessert table the price per cookie is more for a bagged and tied favor. I "lowered" my price for the dessert table cookies becuase they were smaller then I normally do for trays or favors--so I guess I didnt really lower them--LOL. I would not lower my prices UNLESS it was a good friend and it was part of your gift.

No help here, just thinking about a 300 count cookie order causes me to hyperventilate . Just don't sell yourself short!

ETA: I am doing a smaller wedding order next month (100) and I did give a 10% discount off of my usual "per dozen" cost. She is a friend of my daughter's but I would probably have given it anyway!
    Last edited by tdodd00; January 18th, 2012 at 04:02 PM.
    Terri
    There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

Fresh Cut Flours

One favor in each bag. Would not adjust the charges, you're
    doing the same amount of work! I would go as simple as possible.

lol terri! what's a couple hundred more. and the 10% is a good idea!

Thanks Sunnygals, wish i could go simple, but she requested embroidery on the cookies. so that's gonna take awhile.

Thanks for the insight lisa, i'm pretty sure she wants bagged and tagged. lol

I am sure a few people on here could chime in--BUT I think no big deal each time I accept a larger order--once I get into teh order and there are so many details ugh--I kick myself each time for not charging more

Lisa i know what you mean! my h said he's glad he's got earplugs. lol

What do you normally charge for a cookie you do that way? I think I might charge just a little extra because of the detail work that is involved...you are making cookies for a special event so I see nothing wrong with going over your price just a little....if they want your cookies they will understand your price for them..just my two cents!!!