Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Traveleing Cookie Box has arrived at my house!!!

Traveleing Cookie Box has arrived at my house!!!

Just thought I would post quickly .... that cookie box 1 has come to my house today and the next one to receive it is DINA!!! I will be sending it out probably tomorrow or the next day!!! I took out the pink sprinkles, the squeeze bottle set(thanks to whoever put that in) and a few other things.....I have to see what I want to contribute to this box then I will let Dina know when it is definitely shipping out!!!

hmmm is there a new list someone can forward to me?? I think it is getting close(er) to me

Lisa...I will look on the list for your name and let you know later...

Quote Originally Posted by focadima View Post
    hmmm is there a new list someone can forward to me?? I think it is getting close(er) to me
    The suspense is killing me - I think I get it after you...

hmmm at this rate I might be passing it along on our trip to Kentucky--LOL

no I think there are only 7 more

Okay Lisa....

I don't see your name on this list.....after me it goes to Dina in Pittsburgh....then its on to Debbie in Ohio and then Marion in Kentucky......ok you guys are on here but it looks like its going to Indiana after KY, then MI, then IL (which would be focadima and DippinPops)thrn on to MO,TX,KS,CO,MT,ID,CA Then Anchorage AK and CookieCheers you are at the end of the list for MD(or did you get this already)....I ask that because I see bonniebakes has highlighted her name(and she is in MD) and I am assuming that's what everyone is doing...just trying to give everyone an update but that's what is on the list!!!

Thanks for the update! It will get to me in Missouri sometime...and I can not wait! I wonder where the other box is? I am right in the middle of both lists, so I might be getting them around the same time...wouldn't that be cool?

Have fun with it, Roxanne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Blessings, Donna B.
    The Cookie Patch
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000474009899

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFairy View Post
    Okay Lisa....

I don't see your name on this list.....after me it goes to Dina in Pittsburgh....then its on to Debbie in Ohio and then Marion in Kentucky......ok you guys are on here but it looks like its going to Indiana after KY, then MI, then IL (which would be focadima and DippinPops)thrn on to MO,TX,KS,CO,MT,ID,CA Then Anchorage AK and CookieCheers you are at the end of the list for MD(or did you get this already)....I ask that because I see bonniebakes has highlighted her name(and she is in MD) and I am assuming that's what everyone is doing...just trying to give everyone an update but that's what is on the list!!!
    Yes Roxanne, back to me in MD will be full circle since I originally sent it out.
    I hope everyone is enjoying it!