Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Traveleing Cookie Box has arrived at my house!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CookieTwoShoes View Post
    Hey Cookiemomster,
    When I got home from work tonight around 9:30 I saw this huge box plopped right in the middle of my front porch, and I thought what on earth? Then when I drug it inside I realized Oh My Gosh -- it's the traveelling cookie box!!!! Yay - Christmas on Carolina Ave!! Alas, with my broken right arm I was unable to get it open this evening. But my husband will be back in town tomorrow night and I am sure I will be doing the happy dance!!! Can't wait to share what I find. Stay tuned . . .
    I am not sure if you are planning a cookie cutter/tool swap or anything like that for Spring Fling, but since the box is so large maybe you could weed out cookie cutters from recent past holidays to lighten the load and make the box lighter for the next people. We need to keep this fun and economical for shipping...just a thought...

people need to be not so shy in what they take!

If either box ever gets to me, I will happily take plenty out....and I have a cookier who just joined this forum, who works with me in the same office, so we will both be raiding it and putting stuff in , then splitting the shipping cost. At this point, I would be happy to see either box, but I have a feeling that some will see both boxes before I see just one. Any idea where both boxes are at now?

Count me in for box 3 if that ever gets started! Scarily enough, I already have duplicates and I have access to wholesale baking items that I never buy because I'll never be able to use up things like 8 pounds of sprinkles.

Hi everyone! The cookie box has made its way to me!!! Yay!!!!! I will be sending it out to Donna Bailey next, as soon as I'm done looking it over!! This is such fun!!! I've got several things to "add" to the box as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Hromada View Post
    Hi everyone! The cookie box has made its way to me!!! Yay!!!!! I will be sending it out to Donna Bailey next, as soon as I'm done looking it over!! This is such fun!!! I've got several things to "add" to the box as well!
    Oh, that's just too cool! I am ready, ready, ready for a cookier-CARE package...wht fun. Should I have the forklift waiting at the front door to get it in the house???? I have some goodies to add to it also!

Hugzzzz
    Blessings, Donna B.
    The Cookie Patch
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000474009899

Is anyone willing to PM me an updated list....I must have an outdated list....I have been trying to track both boxes...and for some reason, my list is not correct. On my list I am in the middle, but for some reason, the box gets "close" to me then runs in the other direction! I know that it will take sometime to get to me....but I was hoping to see at least one of the boxes by now!

my list is not correct either

My list must be wrong to. I thought I was after Marion. Does anyone have an updated list? Thanks

ok this is box 2 I gather from my cookie box 1 list