Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Traveleing Cookie Box has arrived at my house!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Hromada View Post
    Hi everyone! The cookie box has made its way to me!!! Yay!!!!! I will be sending it out to Donna Bailey next, as soon as I'm done looking it over!! This is such fun!!! I've got several things to "add" to the box as well!
    Do you know if you received box 1 or 2? Some of us are confused and trying to find an updated list. Thanks!

Missy--

I PM you a copy of the Box 2 list I had from Chris (Cookies By Chris). I'm not sure how accurate it is??
    Sherie

Sorry for the delay in getting the cookie box #2 to you, Barbara. Glad you received it. This is the box that is going west to east and back west. I received box #1, the east to west back east box, before Christmas and that one was huge.

If anyone wants to know where they are on the list, I think Cindy is the keeper of that info. HTHs.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Bailey View Post
    Oh, that's just too cool! I am ready, ready, ready for a cookier-CARE package...wht fun. Should I have the forklift waiting at the front door to get it in the house???? I have some goodies to add to it also!

Hugzzzz
    It is pretty full there, Donna! Had to squeeze it shut, lol! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with it!!

I'll keep an eye out for it, Barbara!!!
    Blessings, Donna B.
    The Cookie Patch
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000474009899

You make sure you do now, lol!

so, does anyone know where box 1 is now?
    Got cake? I do...please "Like" me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/ForHeavensCakes

Love baking? Check out my blog! http://juliessweetshack.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemomsterto2 View Post
    Hi Everyone!

I got box 1 today, from Dina (and a very cute address label was on the box). Came just in time, I have a cookie making itch to ake care of.

There are a TON of cookie cutters in this box, and lots of other goodies.

I took a few cookie cutters, the baby animal cookie cutter set (my fav find), spatula, and a disco dust shaker. I put in 3 bags of rock candy, 3 little sanding sugars, silver dragee balls, oval silver dragees, some cello bags, 1 pack of two squeeze bottles, some graduation pics for cupcakes, and a larger graduation hat topper, metallic gold edible glitter, two packs of cupcake wrappers, and a pack of 4 valentine day cutters.

Someone put a tutioral in from sweet sugar belle with the wooden pics for her star wars light sabor cupcake toppers. The X from the valentine's day 4 pack is perfect for those. And this is also the set sweet sugar belle used to do her twilight cookies.

I really enjoyed being part of this again.

I hope to get the box out tomorrow to Marion (CookieTwoShoes), then off to Missy (EdibleArt), then off to Sherie (My3Sons). There are 22 in total to go.

Debbie
    This is the last I can trace cookie box 1. Marion at cookietwoshoes has not received it.
    Debbie, please post if you sent it out.

Who said their mother had it because they moved??? Why don't we start there and try and trace it???

Quote Originally Posted by CookieTwoShoes View Post
    Hey Cookiemomster,
    When I got home from work tonight around 9:30 I saw this huge box plopped right in the middle of my front porch, and I thought what on earth? Then when I drug it inside I realized Oh My Gosh -- it's the traveelling cookie box!!!! Yay - Christmas on Carolina Ave!! Alas, with my broken right arm I was unable to get it open this evening. But my husband will be back in town tomorrow night and I am sure I will be doing the happy dance!!! Can't wait to share what I find. Stay tuned . . .
    Marion,
    I know you're busy with SF, have you sent this box on it's way?