Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Traveleing Cookie Box has arrived at my house!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemomsterto2 View Post
    Glad you got it Marion!

Sorry to hear about your arm. Hopefully it's feeling better. I don't know if I could have that much restraint. I think I would have been using my good arm, feet, and teeth to get it open. The box came while I was out. My husband brought it in, and I was starving, and had food waiting so I'd take a bite, then search the box, take a bite, search the box. I was so excited, I couldn't wait.

Well, have fun with it.

Debbie
    Here is the May and Debbie puzzle. May got it; did she send it out?????--Katy
    Don't let comparison steal your joy!!! --Sugarbelle
    Compare a little less and enjoy a little more.
    --LilaLoa

You have the potential to make beautiful things. Yes, you.--Chapix Cookies

https://www.facebook.com/katydoescookies

Edible Art posted this on March 19th in the thread "Cookie Box 2 has arrived at my door!" (because I had asked where box 1 was):

"Hello all,
    I am very happy to say that I have box #1 and will mail it out this week! With all of the problems with this site I didn't get a chance to tell you. It is BIG and full of stuff. I can only imagine what it will cost to mail it. "

Then Liz W. posted the following in the same thread on March 24th - "Hi guys... I moved to California back in January, and had totally forgotten there was a 2nd cookie box until my mom told me that it had arrived in New Jersey! She's going to send it on to the next person for me, so it should be going out to Amy sometime next week. "

I am not sure if she was talking about box 1 or 2, but on my list for box 1 Liz and Amy are both a few notches ahead of Edible Art, so I think Liz may have been referring to box 2?
    Got cake? I do...please "Like" me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/ForHeavensCakes

Love baking? Check out my blog! http://juliessweetshack.blogspot.com/

I believe you're right Juliessweets. Liz W. is where I lost track of it. I sent her a pm but I haven't heard anything back. I sure hope those boxes turn up. I just can't believe we haven't heard where they are.
    Chris

Cookies By Chris
    www.facebook.com/CookiesByChris

I hope we find them! I missed the first round, and have yet to see either box! I am excited to get it...and have lots of stuff to put in it!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmier View Post
    I hope we find them! I missed the first round, and have yet to see either box! I am excited to get it...and have lots of stuff to put in it!
    My mom said she sent it out a while ago... it's too late on the East Coast for me to check with her tonight, but I'll talk to her tomorrow and see what I can find out.