Thread: Wire-Latch Jars -- SKU for Dollar Tree brand? Or have you used canning jars?

Wire-Latch Jars -- SKU for Dollar Tree brand? Or have you used canning jars?

I was finding the wire latch jars at Dollar Tree around the holidays, and now I can't find them at all -- even on-line. Boo. Does anyone have the SKU for the ones from Dollar Tree? I may contact the manufacturer to see if I can order directly from there. Even the wholesalers don't sell for less than $2 each, and that's if I want to buy scads of them. Hobby Lobby runs 50% off their glasswares, but the jars I like are normally $2.99, and are $1.50. Not bad, but I can never find more than 3 or 4 at a shot, if any.

Otherwise, has anyone used mason jars, or canning jars with the lid and ring for minis? Or any other jars or containers for minis? I would hate to stop selling these.

Thanks!

I bought some of those jars from Dollar Tree. I have like 2 left. I went back the other day and they weren't there. I knew I should of picked up all of them. Oh well, live and learn. I look and see if the ones I have left have the sku.
    Chris

Cookies By Chris
    www.facebook.com/CookiesByChris

I sell minis in quart sized Mason jars I buy at Walmart for about $1/each. I think it's something like $11.98 for a case of 12 and I tie ribbon around the lid to dress it up. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by marymoon View Post
    I sell minis in quart sized Mason jars I buy at Walmart for about $1/each. I think it's something like $11.98 for a case of 12 and I tie ribbon around the lid to dress it up. Hope this helps!
    Hmmmm, maybe I'll just switch to those...much easier to find!