Thread: Ready to Buy KopyKake

Ready to Buy KopyKake

I'm ready to buy a KopyKake. Where's the best (cheapest) place and which model do I get? I want the one with the stand, not one that has to be attached to a counter or table. Thanks!!!

I got mine at http://www.jerrysartarama.com/ . It was on sale before Christmas, they have a FB page, maybe you could find a coupon!

Madison Art will match any price plus 10%. I got th 300xk and it has its own stand- love it.

I got mine from Madison Art. I have to say that I was very upset with them. I purchased the 300xk right before Christmas. Then, like 2 days later it went on sale. And someone on here said the same thing happened to them, and they emailed them and asked if they could refund the difference since it went on sale just days after they bought it. They said they were very nice and refunded the difference.

So I emailed them, and they gave me SUCH a hard time! Finally I said that I had a blog and I would recommend them if they gave me back the difference (I think it would like 15%). After MANY emails, they refunded the rest for me. But what a pain in the... So they are probably the cheapest, but they have HORRIBLE customer service!!!

But I LOVE my KopyKake! I just would never buy anything from them again after everything. Even after I recommended them on my blog/facebook, they still gave me a hard time and it was just stupid. Bad service.

Annie, I am soo sorry you had a bad experience with them. I got mine from them and had a wonderful experience! When I got it set up, both bulbs were bad, I emailed them and within 3 days they sent me 4 new bulbs! I purchased the 300xk with the stand and LOVE it! While I don't use it on every order, when I do use it...it is wonderful....I would buy it again and again!

I had a great experience with Madison Art.

I was told that I should stock up on light bulbs for my KK, as the new fluorescent bulbs that are replacing the old incandescent bulbs won't work well in my machine. So my hubby bought me six, just to be safe.