Thread: Folded tags for cookie bags.

Folded tags for cookie bags.

Hi guys, I know of you make great looking tags for the top of your cookie bags after they are heat sealed. I bought the Print Master Program. I see the lovely tag on the cover of the box. Thought oh boy now I can design tags too. Wrong, not computer savvy. Can't find it anywhere in the program. Designed labels that were about the same size but how do you get every one blank so when you fold them you only get 1 picture on it. I must be missing something. Any ideas would be appreciated,
    Joanne AKA Cut It Out -cookies by Joanne

www.cutitoutsugarcookies.com

I use Print Shop and have used Print Master, could you post a pic of your finished product and also a screen print of the original file? I may be able to help you.

Thanks linedancer, I made one already and posted it with the Elvis cookies.

I just use scrapbook paper with a small print like these shown here. I cut them 3 x 4 and get 12 per sheet. They are nothing fancy but look good in my book with minimal fuss!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	easter pk 012.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	13473
    Live, Laugh, Love!

What a great idea Wendy. I wish I had time to fuss, so this is a real time saver and cute!

Quote Originally Posted by apronqueen View Post
    Hi guys, I know of you make great looking tags for the top of your cookie bags after they are heat sealed. I bought the Print Master Program. I see the lovely tag on the cover of the box. Thought oh boy now I can design tags too. Wrong, not computer savvy. Can't find it anywhere in the program. Designed labels that were about the same size but how do you get every one blank so when you fold them you only get 1 picture on it. I must be missing something. Any ideas would be appreciated,
    I use Print Master also. I use a 4X4 template, but only design on the bottom 2" so one side is blank.

That sounds like a better way to make them, I was using the bus. card template and leaving one side blank and putting my name and number on it upside down so when you fold it is the right way.