Thread: Global Decor Train Set - cutter size?

Global Decor Train Set - cutter size?

Does anyone know the dimensions of these cutters? With the package dimension being 8.1 inches, I figure the cookie cutters are only 2.5 inches wide? That seems kind of small...

http://www.amazon.com/Global-Cookie-...2612037&sr=8-7

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	51JYxb0aFvL.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	13180

They are likely to have that set at Walmart, take a look there. I don't have that particular set, but I have other ones from them, and they are small.

Would it be in the cake decorating aisle? I was just at Walmart and didn't see anything like it...

I think what I might do is just buy the engine and car cutters from Karen's and then make my own coal car by cutting off the top of the car and adding a rounded piece. Though the Karen's cutters are a little big, but I would rather have bigger ones than tiny ones.

I saw these at TJ Maxx but passed on them because they were too small for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sashasmommy View Post
    Would it be in the cake decorating aisle? I was just at Walmart and didn't see anything like it...

I think what I might do is just buy the engine and car cutters from Karen's and then make my own coal car by cutting off the top of the car and adding a rounded piece. Though the Karen's cutters are a little big, but I would rather have bigger ones than tiny ones.
    No, when I saw them they were over by kitchen items.

Ok, thanks!