Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst cookier ever--update ;)

Thanks again everyone You all are very sweet
    Joanne--I think your Marios were wonderful and she is going to love them.....I know I am one to talk but we really are our own worst critics!
    Cindy58 and CindyW--thank you so much! That is so nice

I'm so happy everything worked out alright! I agree w/Cindy 58...I looked at your other cookies, too, and there is no way you could make cookies that were as bad as you felt they were. Your work is beautiful!
    Vicki

Awesome! . It sounds like a really cute set that you both came up with too!

I'm so happy to hear that things turned out well! Thanks for the update.

Yay for happy endings! I had something similar happen. I had an order (it was a giveaway) for one dozen soccer balls and jerseys. Figured that one was easy enough, right? I had a template and everything. Well, I was soccer ball challenged, even with the stencil that focadima kindly made for me. Luckily, the girl who won the cookies had me make them a week before she needed them for her husband's birthday party. Well, the cookies were just ridiculous. There was no way I could send them to her and have a shred of a chance of her ordering from me again. I sent her an email, and said if she needed the cookies that weekend (at the time, I wasn't sure if there was a time crunch), I would send her what I made and would give her a $35 credit for her next order. (These were free to begin with.) Or, if she could wait, I'd redo the soccer ball cookies and send them to her at my expense. (She was originally going to meet me to pick up the cookies.) She went with the latter, I had a new game plan for the cookies, they turned out great and she was really happy. I ended up sending her the old ones "for snacking" and she never commented, "Yeah, good thing you redid them."

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Bailey View Post
    Once again I stick with the old adage..."we are our own worst critics"!!!! I'm sure they were great!!!! (Obviously)
    Exactly! So glad things worked out!!

I just looked at your blog - those curious george cookies are adorable!!!! Seriously, are those the ones that you meant were a disaster? Or did you re-do ones to post on your blog? Because I think those are great!

Quote Originally Posted by 2tulips View Post
    I just looked at your blog - those curious george cookies are adorable!!!! Seriously, are those the ones that you meant were a disaster? Or did you re-do ones to post on your blog? Because I think those are great!
    I agree, those Curious George on your blog are adorable!!
    Sarah