Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uploading pictures from iPhone/iPad

Uploading pictures from iPhone/iPad

I have not posted many pics on here lately as I have switched to using my iPhone to take all my cookie pictures, they are synced to my iPad (via iCloud) and from there I can update my blog etc. I cannot upload my pictures from my iPad to this forum. I posed the question to Mike and since he does not have either iPhone or iPad he could not help me. I don't have my pics on Flickr, they are just on my personal Facebook page in an album and on my blog.
    Any ideas how else I can add pics to the forum? Its too much of a hassle to email each one from my phone , open then and save them to my desktop on my PC laptop, and then add them.
    Any input or suggestions would be appreciated...

I have to do the same thing. I can't upload from my iPad or iPhone.

It's a problem for me too. That's why I rarely post pics and my albums are limited. If I post pictures I have to do it from work or go through the process of e- mailing myself, getting pictures onto my laptop etc. It's a bummer for sure but hopefully it will get worked out one of these days.

I have the same problem! The only way other than emailing them is to download them right to your PC or laptop - just open My Computer & it should show your iPhone as a camera device. You can either copy individual photos or dump them all at once.

I am bumping this up to see if there have been any updates to posting pics here from iphones or ipads? i haven't posted pics here in ages and just wondering if I missed any way to do it.... Cam I add them from my Flickr acct or blog? If not, maybe I need to contact Mike for help...

Senior Member Undercover Cookie's Avatar
    I'm testing this out, when I touch the photo button (the icon with the tree), it brings up the dialog box to attach "from computer" (touch the tab at the top for attaching from URL or from computer.) Touch "choose file", and touch "choose existing" and you have the option to attach a photo from your photo stream or camera roll. Touch "attach" file and be patient - It takes a second, but will imbed in your message - the photo will appear as text "[ATTACH=CONFIG...]. You won't see the photo until you post reply. I'm on my iPad now and attached this image.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	17871

Please ignore the poor quality, it's just the most recent in my photo stream...what I was working on last night. You can see my crappy writing, can't wait for my KK to get here today!

Feel free to ask for additional help or explanation, I'm happy to help!
    ~Michelle

Oh Michelle - it totally works! Awesome - thanks!

This is a pic of the snow out back - took it right from my iPad!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	49.7 KB 
ID:	17874
    Last edited by DippinPops; March 8th, 2013 at 04:06 PM.

Beautiful picture Michelle! It is nice to see some snow, it is blue skys and sun here.

Senior Member Undercover Cookie's Avatar
    So glad it worked for you Michelle! So that means we get to see more of your jaw dropping work, right? <nudge, nudge>

I'm with Sarah - what's that white stuff on the ground?? Shorts & t shirt weather here!
    ~Michelle

nice?? to see snow??

lol