Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Forum back up and apologies

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
    Thanks so much Mike for all you! I now see Im soo addicted to this place.
    Ditto! Thanks Mike!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
    Just to echo what everyone has said.....a big THANK YOU from me to you, Mike! I'm afraid that I, like the others, am hopelessly addicted to this forum and check in many times a day to see what's new. You are appreciated for all that you (and Karen) do to keep things running smoothly for us. Please don't feel bad about something that's out of your control...we all know how computers are. I'm just grateful for your knowledge and hard work!
    Ditto!!!!!!!!!
    Sarah

Thanks so much for another crisis averted Mike! What would we do without you, Karen, and the forum?!?

Did it have anything to do with a few rogue posts? I saw two. Should we report them to you? I noticed I got 2 virus alerts right before the forum went down. You and Karen are wonderful for provide and supporting this Forum! Let us know if there is something we can do to help.
    Barbara

Be who you are
    Say how you feel
    Those that mind don't matter
    Those that matter don't mind

Quote Originally Posted by lov2bake View Post
    Did it have anything to do with a few rogue posts? I saw two. Should we report them to you?
    No, I really don't think so. We're deleting those all the time. There's really know way to prevent them from coming here, but we do delete them when we notice them. Yes, please do report them. In fact, to do that you simply need to click little triangle with the "!" in it by each post. I'll then take a quick look and delete it if it's an obvious spammer.

Thanks!

Mike
    KarensCookies.net - Cookie Decorating Simplified