Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just took the plunge and ordered a kopykake for $89.00

Quote Originally Posted by apronqueen View Post
    I love mine, using it a little more these days. I am working on Mario cookies for an order. Couldn't make them without it. Enjoy! Now if I could only figure out how to use the Curciut machine to make cute cookies. Bought that machine on the Black Friday sale. Hope someone has one at the Fling.
    I have a Cricut. I do a lot of scrapbooking. Have only used it a few times to make tags for cookie favor bags. Also I cut letters to size, trace onto cookie with ed pen & pipe over with icing. Best I can do without a KK.

OK...I am seriously contemplating this because this deal is just too good to pass up!!!!

I can try to help with cricut issues--I use a different program to design in--but for basics I am sure I can help you-it is so easy and fast to use

EEEEEEEEKKKKKKK! I just took the plunge after seeing that deal! That is unbelivable! Yikes, now I have to explain that and a Karens cookies order to the hubby!

Can you please tell me where to find the groupon for it? I can't get on facebook right. I have a design master I bought last year but can never get a clear image from it, makes me crazy!
    Brina- Thats Just Delish- Nut Free Baking
    www.thatsjustdelish.com
    www.facebook.com/delishbakeshop

You buy the gift certifcate to this online store...the $89 one...then you go to the website and buy the KK and something else small to use the difference, type the code into gift certificate (not coupon code like me...had to call them to figure that one out! blonde moment!). Groupon says you can't use it immediately, but I was able to despite them saying it didn't activate til midnight. Here is the link to the groupon. This is just too good to pass up if you have thinking about getting one.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/dc-kid-...home_multiline

Just looked back at my voucher, and it even says enter it in coupon code...but it isn't! It's the gift card area.

Thank you!
    Brina- Thats Just Delish- Nut Free Baking
    www.thatsjustdelish.com
    www.facebook.com/delishbakeshop

I was just telling my husband last night that I might want one! This is just to good to pass up! However, I only decorate my cookies with Fondarific fondant! I'm hoping to really practice my piping skills at spring fling!