Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Soooooo, am I the only one NOT going to the "Spring Fling"?

well I am ONE person LOL and I made 10 lbs of glaze for my orders this week!

HeoKhi I too was wondering about Glaze tips--I like Pams cookies, and she was so helpful when I started out answering my emails etc.. But my style is so different then hers (IMO) so we shall see! I am sure there is lots I will learn

Well, I guess misery loves company, cuz' I feel a little better knowing I am not the only one missing out.

Is AZ close enough to the west coast...I have two guest rooms plus the option to put a blowup bed in my craft room ...that could save someone hotel costs, lol! Besides, AZ is a great place to visit...well, anytime except the summer!!
    Terri
    There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's screaming to get out...I can usually shut her up with cookies!

Fresh Cut Flours

Quote Originally Posted by tdodd00 View Post
    Well, I guess misery loves company, cuz' I feel a little better knowing I am not the only one missing out.

Is AZ close enough to the west coast...I have two guest rooms plus the option to put a blowup bed in my craft room ...that could save someone hotel costs, lol! Besides, AZ is a great place to visit...well, anytime except the summer!!
    If I could afford airfare to AZ I would totally camp out in your guest room (hmmm...wonder how far the drive is from TX lol...)
    Got cake? I do...please "Like" me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/ForHeavensCakes

Love baking? Check out my blog! http://juliessweetshack.blogspot.com/

I did not make the frist sign up but got on the waiting llist. I got in when spots opened up but then I could not get off from my day job! I will be watching like the rest of you for updates and pics!! I hope I get to go next year!

I wish I could go too, but with two kids and no back up childcare the logistics were impossible. I'm putting in a vote for a West Coast mini Fall Fling.

Ok, I'll take my laptop and post as many pics and tips as I possibly can on my blog.
    I'm so sorry I won't be meeting ALL of you!!!

I'm not going either. WAYYYY too expensive - mostly the airfare. I think I'd probably be way too nervous anyway. I've only been doing this since last August.

Oh Cindy...
    would you please do that!!! I would love to see what you ladies are learning while you are there...and I so much wanted to meet all of you to....I am sure I am not the only one who would love to see what is going on there!!!

Thanks Cindy!

You'll be organizing one in Maryland next year, right?
    . . . Dotty . . .

. . . My Cookie Diary . . .
    . . . My Website . . .
    . . . Find me on . . .
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter
    Pinterest